Curry Tofu Sheet Pan Meal
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 1 C Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Package extra firm tofu
- 1/4 C Olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Peppers
- 2 C Spinach
- 2 T Curry
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Take tofu out of package, draining excess liquid. Wrap in a towel or in paper towels and place something heavy on it to press out excess liquid. Leave for ten minutes. Then dice tofu placing on sheet pan.
- Wash all vegetables as needed.
- Cut cauliflower into florets, slice tomatoes in half, dice tomatoes, and dice peppers. Place on sheet pan. Add spinach.
- Whisk oil and curry together. Pour mixture over all items on the sheet pan. Try your best to have all items covered with the curry mixture.
-Place in oven for 50 minutes. At ~25 minutes flip contents of pan around so that they can cook more evenly.
Consider adding another block of tofu for more protein or serve over rice to round out this meal!